That's my turn on the match.
What are the requirements of a match?
- sensor size close to the design of the lens
- focus peaking for manual lenses
- ease of handling
Regular readers of my blog already know where this is going towards... adapters!
Indeed, my collection holds adapters from EF and M42 to MFT, FX and NX.
- MFT (my cameras) - not supported - some basic hack using art filters of the Olys
- FX - focus peaking included - poor performance
- NX - focus peaking included - good performance - press OK bottom every time!
- full Lensbaby set
- Samyang 24mm T-S
- Samyang APS-C Fisheye
- 28mm f/2.8
- 35mm f/2.8
- 50mm f/1.8
- 55mm f/1.4
- 90mm f/2.0
- 135mm f/2.8
The systems got the pros and cons:
- MFT - in body image stabilisation, 16 Mpix
- FX - best sensor, 16Mpix
- NX - best focus peaking, 20Mpix