Friday, July 16, 2021

I missed somthing, the Huawei P10

The regular reader might remember that I was quite positive about the camera of the Huawei P9, in particular what the monochrome part was concerned. Well, I still stand by that opinion, no questions asked.

Meanwhile I purchased at Huawei P20 pro. The reason being that this was the last phone with a true monochrome camera. And... it did not disappoint.  However, this is a rather large device, so the carrying in a pocket experience was not that good. 

For a reason you don't want to know, I yet bough again a camera, i.e. a Huawei P10. The P10 is again one of this phones having a monochrome camera, the thing I am so keen about.

The Huawei P10 offers a camera that delivers essentially everything one needs. This, while having the size of the Huawei P9. What I am mainly crazed about is the 20MP monochrome images.  The P9 does not provide that resolution while the P20 pro is a lot bigger.

If you are looking for a compact 20MP monochrome camera, the Huawei P10 is your device.